Corrections on max xp

Popular to the contrary notion, the maximum xp you must earn in this is much more than 10 million. I found out the hard way. It's actually just a bit over 11.64 million xp. I don't know how this misinformation spread all over the internet but this is definitely not the only credible place you can find it on.. Unfortunately until people hit around 60+ they don't realize that this is in fact a lie. Just a friendly heads up. And if by any blind luck there are any editors reading this, perhaps it would behoove of you to fix this mistake. I would love the source of this rumor.

Here there. Never played the game your talking about, but if you want to correct the guide you want to go the specific guide's page and press comments and leave your comment there. That way the moderators and the owner of the guide will get notified of your comment, instead of it potentially being lost in the sea of forum posts.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1147-Blacklight-Retribution-Trophy-Guide/comments

Here's a link in case you get lost :P

Thank you very much. I made a comment immediately when I saw this and haven't received any feedback or responses regarding the corrections I've made directly to said named persons trophy description and guide. I did, however receive direct responses from playstationtrophies.org and an editor corrected this common fallacy immediately much to my satisfaction. Thanks again, I hope to hear from any editor or moderator soon. It's very upsetting that the internet contains so much misinformation, even when it comes to something as simple as a videogame that is very easily corrected/amended or even avoided by inquiring with someone who has already achieved said named trophy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...