Missing gwent cards

I think the innkeeper has the only missable cards. However, patch 1.04 that has just released on PC adds a new vender in white orchard that sells them.

Dont quote me on this, but I believe the Vegelbud Ball Gwent players reward you with generic cards. If they are unique cards, you can most likely buy them from a vendor after missing your chance (like I did with Geralt's card).

Edited by Saltyie

Dont quote me on this, but I believe the Vegelbud Ball Gwent players reward you with generic cards. If they are unique cards, you can most likely buy them from a vendor after missing your chance (like I did with Geralt's card).

Every card list available on the internet says the masquerade ball cards are unique and missable. Do you happen to have any kind of proof that they're all lying? :) 'Cause I missed one and only card (would be finishing platinum today if it wasn't for this one f-ing Dandelion card) and I have to start a new playthrough just for that one $@***, mother***, 784piss## card!!

Every card list available on the internet says the masquerade ball cards are unique and missable. Do you happen to have any kind of proof that they're all lying? :) 'Cause I missed one and only card (would be finishing platinum today if it wasn't for this one f-ing Dandelion card) and I have to start a new playthrough just for that one $@***, mother***, 784piss## card!!

Yep, just read that, I have a save at the ball but I'd much rather get a patch that lets us buy them. The cards you get rent even any good :S

Edited by Saltyie

I forgot to get the cards from the innkeeper in white orchard, can you still get those when you finished the game? 

And also those cards from the masquerade ball quest, can you still get those afterwards?

I'm not sure if this will help or not. But to get Card Collector trophy you need to complete Collect'em all! Quest.

Now this quest requires you to collect 120 our of 199 cards. I got this info from the official game guide below.

In trophy section the guide says "Complete Gwent Quest: Collect em All! The Gwent Card Appendix details where all the cards are located"

And in Quest description the guide says

This just might be the most difficult, non-combative quest you’ll ever undertake! To complete it, you must collect every single card of each type; a total of 120 cards, from the 199 available cards. The other 79 cards are duplicates (for example, there are three “Ghoul” cards you can find, but you only need one for this quest objective).

So I believe that the 79 duplicate cards can cover your loss some how. Or I hope so