DC Comics Premium Level Pack de-listed

X_RaceKing_X

This pack is no where to be found, and the game tricks you into thinking you can actually buy it in the in-game by saying, "DC Comics Premium Level Pack", but that is not what you are buying for a whole $6.99. This is total bullshit.

When you purchase the pack from the store in VITA, you get the appropriate levels for only LBP2, not VITA. So you have no new stuff on the vita except for 2 lame costumes. What a waste of money, especially when i was fooled. However the Marvel Arcade pack is still there which is good, but screw you Sony for tricking me into buying what I thought I was getting!

UPDATE: This DLC is no where in sight in the VITA store, the PS3 store, or even the in-game store. This can only be found and purchased online on a computer or phone. Don't let the game or console store deceive you and steal your 7$ on a false pack, just search it online and it can easily be found and purchased through that. Thanks Sony for making it easy to find a simple DLC, NOT, screw you.

The real title of this super secret DLC is, "LittleBigPlanet PS Vita DC Comics Premium Level Kit"

Edited by X_RaceKing_X
  • Like 1

There are two DC packs one for PS3 and one for Vita. I brought the one that said PS Vita. So I did get my DC levels and some costumes for LBP 2. If you buy the wrong pack you will only get the levels for that version

Yes for the PS3 it is still there, but did you get any levels for the VITA? If so, how?

I also just looked it up on the mobile PSN store and its there. The DC Level pack for the LBP Vita cost $5.99 and the LBP 2 cost $6.99. So you did buy the wrong pack. Edited by Suicide Tortuga

There are two DC packs one for PS3 and one for Vita. I brought the one that said PS Vita. So I did get my DC levels and some costumes for LBP 2. If you buy the wrong pack you will only get the levels for that version

I also just looked it up on the mobile PSN store and its there. The DC Level pack for the LBP Vita cost $5.99 and the LBP 2 cost $6.99. So you did buy the wrong pack.

Thats the thing, I cant find it on my VITA though, so do I need to go to the PS3 store to buy it?

Thats the thing, I cant find it on my VITA though, so do I need to go to the PS3 store to buy it?

Yeah for some reason it doesn't show on the Vita PSN store. But if you try the PSN store on a computer or phone. Just search for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita then go to the dlc and change the filler to High-Low price. Once you get to $5.99 you will see it.

Yeah for some reason it doesn't show on the Vita PSN store. But if you try the PSN store on a computer or phone. Just search for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita then go to the dlc and change the filler to High-Low price. Once you get to $5.99 you will see it.

Wow thank you so much, this information was not pointed out to me anywhere, I never use the PSstore on a computer or phone, but this is where I found the super rare VITA DC Level Pack! It is not on the VITA store, the PS3 store, or even the in-game store what-so-ever! 

Wow thank you so much, this information was not pointed out to me anywhere, I never use the PSstore on a computer or phone, but this is where I found the super rare VITA DC Level Pack! It is not on the VITA store, the PS3 store, or even the in-game store what-so-ever!

No problem, happy to help. Yeah sometimes it's there on the PS3 store and sometimes its not. PSN store on the computer or phone I'd better since you can feel content for all three systems and it updates faster.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...