What could be wrong Now or Never quest not unlock?

I did "A Matter of Life and Death" quest with Triss and romanced her to make the decisions to bring her to Kaer Morhen for the Full Crew trophy. At the end, she never talks in my game to come see her later to do the Now or Never quest. I looked many sites and U Tube videos of that, they all say simply romance her A Matter of Life and Death and her last mission unlock after...Well not for me. WHY??? Need to make precise phrase decisions very early for all to work or what??? Could it be a glitch? 

If someone can help, please tell me!

You don't get Now or Never automatically after the previous quest (at least I didn't). A messanger will come to you with an anonymous note from TM (Triss Merigold). That's when the quest starts. If you're too early in the main story, the messanger won't come. Just do a few more main story quests and the messanger should come :) Do a separate save just to be sure.

If you still can't trigger the messanger to come and give you the letter, try finishing some of the side-quests (for Vernon Roche and Dijkstra). Good luck!

Edited by NarcissusBaz

Looks like you're getting too eager to romance her, you get the Now or Never quest during the main story, after the Whoreson Junior quest arc is wrapped up.

I did A Matter of Life and Death (2, 3 days ago) many hours before doing that find Junior mission (did it last night). You say that means its not impossible for me to do the last mission with Triss? You need to ask her to stay for the Full Crew trophy.

I did A Matter of Life and Death (2, 3 days ago) many hours before doing that find Junior mission (did it last night). You say that means its not impossible for me to do the last mission with Triss? You need to ask her to stay for the Full Crew trophy.

Ok spoiler time :)

I did A Matter of Life and Death days before too. After deciding whether Whoreson Junior lives or dies, you should be tasked with returning to King Radovid. After leaving the boat, a messenger should approach and hand you the 'Perfume Scented Letter', read it to get the quest. If you've done the above and wasn't approached by the messenger, simply do more quests. The end of Act II (Kaer Morhen) is ages away, keep in mind you're only about halfway through Act I.

Ok spoiler time :)

I did A Matter of Life and Death days before too. After deciding whether Whoreson Junior lives or dies, you should be tasked with returning to King Radovid. After leaving the boat, a messenger should approach and hand you the 'Perfume Scented Letter', read it to get the quest. If you've done the above and wasn't approached by the messenger, simply do more quests. The end of Act II (Kaer Morhen) is ages away, keep in mind you're only about halfway through Act I.

Of a surprise, exactly what happened hours after putting this question lol. I am doing Now or Never, thanks for everyone's help. Another could be helpful is advise to kill that dawn boss vampire. Maybe because I play at highest difficulty, its energy bar does not seem to go down even well equip I am and 1 level higher then that enemy.