What are your thoughts on Ghost in the Shell On-line?

ZeroXOF

Hello everybody, I just saw this trailer for GITSO and wondered what your you think about it? For me it looks a bit basic and very generic but NEXON ain't known for their graphical skills. The game comes like a movie tie in that shouldn't have happened. Here's some game-play?

So what are your thoughts on GITSO?

I don't see anything wrong with the graphics at all. That just seems like nitpicking. What needs work is the animation. It looks stiff and awkward. The graphics are fine. The game looks fun to play. It's about time Ghost in the Shell got some damn coverage.

Looks like a generic multiplayer FPS with some half-assed Ghost In The Shell whitewash thrown over it. "It's a GITS game? Shit...Throw a random Tachikoma in somewhere and call it a day." Not really optimistic this will be good unless I get to play as Major Kusanagi and spin-kick perps in a drainage ditch.

XCbYtk3.gif

• Like 1

I don't see anything wrong with the graphics at all. That just seems like nitpicking. What needs work is the animation. It looks stiff and awkward. The graphics are fine. The game looks fun to play. It's about time Ghost in the Shell got some damn coverage.

The graphics are pre-dated for a game that is coming out PC in 2015. Anyway, I doubt it final product standard. 

Looks like a generic multiplayer FPS with some half-assed Ghost In The Shell whitewash thrown over it. "It's a GITS game? Shit...Throw a random Tachikoma in somewhere and call it a day." Not really optimistic this will be good unless I get to play as Major Kusanagi and spin-kick perps in a drainage ditch.

XCbYtk3.gif

Well you can see her get blown up at 0:25, is that good enough for ya? :awesome:

Edited by ZeroXOF