Has this happened to anyone?

I was playing breakquest and about 3 other games that kept erroring whenever I started them so i reformated them and when I started breakquest again, it started fine than when I started it another time it errored again. I havent try any of the others,

Then I have a Breakquest question, can I earn 24 hours trophy by staying on the main menu

I was playing breakquest and about 3 other games that kept erroring whenever I started them so i reformated them and when I started breakquest again, it started fine than when I started it another time it errored again. I havent try any of the others,

Then I have a Breakquest question, can I earn 24 hours trophy by staying on the main menu

This should've been posted at the Breakquest subforum.

As for the 24 hours trophy, maybe this will help: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/15578-24-hours-trophy/

I was playing breakquest and about 3 other games that kept erroring whenever I started them so i reformated them and when I started breakquest again, it started fine than when I started it another time it errored again. 

Definitely a Breakquest thing. There are also levels that when you launch a ball, they fly right off the screen. Make sure you exit those levels immediately.

• Like 1

Its not just breakquest its treasures of montazuma blitz, and mens room meyhem

Treasures also locks up randomly locks up at an absurd number of places. Starting a level, doing a chain, launching the game. I have dozens of screenshots I tweeted to the developers. They don't care.

Sorry man, you picked some completely glitchy games. Good thing their either Free or completely cheap. You're not out too much.