Question about farming Jimmy f**king junkies

llZEDII

Sup , I'm right now farming that piece of sh*t , in Wildlife Preservation I have the side quest Doctor Order ,the question is do I need to complete the "story" mission in the Wildlife Preservation?

You can do that, I found it after completing the main quest there. But I don't know if it affects the spawn rate. I just came back after I was overleveled to quickly speed run through the area without getting killed so easily.

You can do that, I found it after completing the main quest there. But I don't know if it affects the spawn rate. I just came back after I was overleveled to quickly speed run through the area without getting killed so easily.

Thnx man that's right that's bustard popped up after I completed the story mission

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question about this method for farming Jimmy Jenkins. So, I'm currently on the "Wildlife Preservation" main story mission and have the "Doctor's Orders" side mission selected as my active mission. I've fought my way through the area like shown in the various guides and have found the 4 cardboard boxes. I opened all of them and not one contained a single loot loader much less Jimmy Jenkins. I've saved/quit 5 times now and still not a single loader at all. Is there something I'm missing?

Also, I don't own the DLC but I've read that it's still possible without it (you just have to backtrack a lot more). If it matters, the 1st time I came into the area I didn't save/quit, I tried opening all the boxes then quit when no loaders popped out. Any advice would be appreciated.

I have a question about this method for farming Jimmy Jenkins. So, I'm currently on the "Wildlife Preservation" main story mission and have the "Doctor's Orders" side mission selected as my active mission. I've fought my way through the area like shown in the various guides and have found the 4 cardboard boxes. I opened all of them and not one contained a single loot loader much less Jimmy Jenkins. I've saved/quit 5 times now and still not a single loader at all. Is there something I'm missing?

Also, I don't own the DLC but I've read that it's still possible without it (you just have to backtrack a lot more). If it matters, the 1st time I came into the area I didn't save/quit, I tried opening all the boxes then quit when no loaders popped out. Any advice would be appreciated.

Have you tried to finish the main first? I havent tried it but that might be it

Have you tried to finish the main first? I havent tried it but that might be it

No I haven't tried finishing the main mission first but I might give it a try. This is my first playthrough and my first trip to the area. I wanted to find Jimmy Jenkins to get him out of the way. I know it can take a long time but I'm worried I've messed up since no loot loaders are popping out of those boxes at all. In the videos I've seen, 3 or 4 pop out for some people on basically every run. Also, I didn't pick up that ECHO recorder in the cardboard box so I haven't messed up that way.

This is the easiest method but not the only method. Theres another method but in 2hrs i had no luck. Then on the run i was giving up he popped.

Yeah I'll probably keep trying this for a while and if I have no luck I might try some of the other methods. I seem to have horrible luck when it comes to rare spawns like these in games. I don't mind doing this for hours, I know it can take a long time, but I'd rather not keep doing this if I've messed up the farming method somehow.

I guess I'm just curious if it's common for no loot loaders to appear at all for several runs or if this is a sign that the method isn't working for me. Congrats on finally finding him btw. Finding the "rare spawn" right when I'm about to quit or when I'm not even trying to get it, usually happens to me as well.

Yeah I'll probably keep trying this for a while and if I have no luck I might try some of the other methods. I seem to have horrible luck when it comes to rare spawns like these in games. I don't mind doing this for hours, I know it can take a long time, but I'd rather not keep doing this if I've messed up the farming method somehow.

I guess I'm just curious if it's common for no loot loaders to appear at all for several runs or if this is a sign that the method isn't working for me. Congrats on finally finding him btw. Finding the "rare spawn" right when I'm about to quit or when I'm not even trying to get it, usually happens to me as well.

thanks . The method works because when i beat the 2nd playthrough (horrible mistake for not doing doctors orders before finishing) everytime looters will pop but i didnt used this method because the enemies were on my level and fighting the bad a, 2 levels higher than you is no fun Edited by Khriz134
  • Like 1

Just an update, I found Jimmy Jenkins. After an hour or two of opening those cardboard boxes and not a single loot loader appearing, I decided to move the main mission (Wildlife Preservation) along a little bit. I went into that next room and found Bloodwings' feathers which updated my objectives.

I was ready to quit for the day so I saved/quit and tried the method one more time just to see if anything changed. It must have worked because some type of loot loader or loot midget popped out of all 4 boxes. Jimmy Jenkins was in the 3rd box I opened. I feel extremely lucky to have that over with.  B)

• Like 1

Just an update, I found Jimmy Jenkins. After an hour or two of opening those cardboard boxes and not a single loot loader appearing, I decided to move the main mission (Wildlife Preservation) along a little bit. I went into that next room and found Bloodwings' feathers which updated my objectives.

I was ready to quit for the day so I saved/quit and tried the method one more time just to see if anything changed. It must have worked because some type of loot loader or loot midget popped out of all 4 boxes. Jimmy Jenkins was in the 3rd box I opened. I feel extremely lucky to have that over with. B)

Congrats. Now go for that platinum you vault hunter

• Like 1