Farming SP end game

Is there a faster way to farm SP for those 3 last trophies ?

I'm doing alice 1-3 or 1-6, but I'm only getting 160~ each run, there only 4-5 minutes long since I'm level 1-99 but I'ts still 11 000 points I need per faction.

I tried using the sp rumors, I get 350~ in 3 floors with 2 medium sp rumors equipped. Any other suggestions.

No, Alice's Eternal Maze is where it's at. Depends on how fast you finish each floor too, because you get more points for doing them faster, not taking damage, pulling off a Skillful Attack, if a Bahamut spawns or a Marduk calls in another monster, or if the monster is already in Rage Mode when you start the floor. I've gotten as much as 400 SP from the first 3 floors, 150 if I did shitty or had bad luck. So it's going to take patience to get there. 240 points per 3 floor run is about a good average to get.

Also, refer to the Scoring system here at the Soul Sacrifice Wiki by scrolling to the bottom for the section on Delta to find out the things you can do to raise your mission scores for more SP. I made a bestiary for the game if you need info on what the elemental weakness for each of the monsters are.

Edited by damon8r351

I didn't think score mattered, but I guess it does, I was just killing them super fast without trying to get a high score, was dying sometimes once just to try and finish quickly usually 4 minutes. But with that beastiary I'll try to get some archfiend weakpoints and other bonuses which affect the score. thanks.

There's no better method unfortunately.

And if you think about it, it's a brilliant method. I mean, you get (on the bad run) 6 times high archfiend for defeating only 4 low levels =D Per 5 minutes =D

Also, doing 1-6 is pointless in SP farming. It takes too much time to do floors 4-6 due to archfiends being on higher levels and it doesn't add much to the overall score.

I didn't think score mattered, but I guess it does

Obviously it does =D

You get 0.1*score SPs =D

What you were doing was pretty good for getting Godspeed/Quick Quests which are pretty well awarded, but inflicting many statuses is imo the best way.

I go with 3 Witch's Hairpins and get around 250 without SP rumors. Though it takes between 7-9 minutes so... depends on you.

Very good sore bonus is Nemesis Defeat (+400) but since you cannot influence the enemies you meet, it's just something to know.

Also, finish the run with a Black Rite. 80 points is also worth.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah thanks for the advice, I didn't think about doing the black rite every run for 80 points.

Okay, I was doing a few runs with different setups and gotta say that killing the archfiends within Godspeed Quest and preferably with Unscathed is the best way.

Even though it's between 150-240 per run, if you are doing it within 4 minutes, it's most time worthy. Because you are getting around 40-60 SP per minute. Which is 3000 SP per hour on average.

So I would suggest continuing what you were doing 'till now. Also, since you can only activate Black Rite once you fall to 25% HP (I think?), the 80 points isn't worthy giving up Unscathed.

Though, if you do get hit, it may actually be worthy.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

I took a break from games the past month but when I come back to grinding this I'll do as you say and keep doing what I was doing, thanks for the tips.

Aaaaand, one last tip =D

Definitely abuse the Dissect Rumors once you deplete your SP rumors. (even two at the same time)

Not only they add a good score boost, you also get many new offerings.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Aaaaand, one last tip =D

Definitely abuse the Dissect Rumors once you deplete your SP rumors. (even two at the same time)

Not only they add a good score boost, you also get many new offerings.

I played a bit yesterday but I stopped using the rumors. I find it so long to try and get one, sometimes I go through 40-50 items to get one, I don't know if it's really worth it. In 3 floors without the rumor I finish in 4-5 minutes and get 230 SP in general. I think it might be faster then looking for rumors.

I played a bit yesterday but I stopped using the rumors. I find it so long to try and get one, sometimes I go through 40-50 items to get one, I don't know if it's really worth it. In 3 floors without the rumor I finish in 4-5 minutes and get 230 SP in general. I think it might be faster then looking for rumors.

I only mentioned that in case you had them.

I had crapload of them so I used them, it was just a suggestion in case you could use it.