Trophies Transfer PS3 -->> PS4

I suppose this is a general question, but do trophies that are earnt on PS3, do they carry over to the same game on PS4?

My PS3 has died (YLOD), so taking the opportunity to upgrade... First game will be TLOU: Remastered... will I have to re-earn all the trophies again or will trophies earnt on PS4 "add" to the PS3 list?

It really depends on the game too. For example, the Final Fantasy X trophies are the same list for PS3, PS4, and Vita. So trophies earned on the PS3 version would carry over to the PS4 version. Others have separate trophy lists, and The Last of Us is a great example of that.

I suppose this is a general question, but do trophies that are earnt on PS3, do they carry over to the same game on PS4?

My PS3 has died (YLOD), so taking the opportunity to upgrade... First game will be TLOU: Remastered... will I have to re-earn all the trophies again or will trophies earnt on PS4 "add" to the PS3 list?

nope, it cannot carry over; but its not even hard. Just the mp is grindy but even you can shorten the time for that by just joining a match and quiting again and again

No probs, thanks for replies, was just a wanderment really. Not much of a trophy hunter personally, but hopefully the DLC Multiplayer ones will be easier as could rarely get a game on the PS3 ones... and when I did the wrong map always got chosen!