Stationary Emplacement and Air Warfare ribbon help

AndroidFox

I only need these 2 ribbons but they are proving near impossible to get as they are essentially luck based. The stationary AA guns have the stopping power of a pea shooter and the mounted rocket launchers are useless, meaning the only way I can destroy a vehicle is if it only has like 20% health remaining, which is a rare occasion if they are near your base.

Air Warfare is annoying because I am terrible at flying jets and I never have a good pilot in my chopper, as a result I end up spending more time in the respawn screen than trying to get kills.

Does anyone have any tips or strategies they could share? I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me with this as I have spent ages attempting to get them.

I think I read Kharg Island is good for stationary emplacement, but I got it on Operation Firestorm. I got lucky enough to see a helicopter smoking from being attacked and I was quick enough to take it out with only a few hits and get 2 kills just like that. Jets are almost impossible to take out with stationary AA unless they are flying right around your base or are already disabled.

For air warfare just keep trying, scout helicopters are easier for me than jets or attack choppers so try to get on US side on Noshar Canals and just shoot infantry.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Find someone who needs the same ribbons and boost them. Multiplayer, then server browser, R3, make sure you select CQ only for matches search, dont select 5+ players and choose ranked of course. Then press up, go to the bottom of the list and keep joining matches until you find one that starts with you and just 1 other player. Save it as favorite, invite your buddy and you both can get those annoying ribbons. Lucky for me I played with my friend and hes a awesome pilot, and destroyed a vehicle with a rocket emplaced, jeep is easy kills.

• Like 1