Launcher Challenge - Collateral Damage

Normally I wouldn't ask something so simple, but I've exhausted google search results and other trophy sites trying to find advice.

Anyone help me out by suggesting some good farming spots for this challenge?
I've been trying to farm the Torks in Titan Industrial Complex, thinking, as they tend to swarm I'd get tons, but nope...
I'm lucky if I can get 10 kills per 12 rockets. So $3,200 each x 200 = $640,000 to complete this as it stands. And lord only knows how much time, I have to waste farming Iwajima to get the cash to pay for all those rockets.

There has to be a better method than my current.
Thanks in advance guys!

I did this on Borderlands 2, but I assume it'll work for the pre-sequel as well. When boosting any type of kill trophy, I open a level 1-14 character in normal mode, search online games (or make two player coop with your higher level), pick one with low levels, switch to my higher level character in the pop-up menu, and just demolished everything in site. The enemies are low enough level that you can destroy them easily, it's more entertaining then grinding, and the low levels basically just follow you around. Ammos cheap and you end up picking enough money up as you go. Doesn't work, however, if you're trying to level at the same time- only works if your just going for that last challenge.

• 4 weeks later...

I did this at the titan industrial plant. From the fast travel right through the entry way there are 2 enemies waiting. Aim well and you get 2 for the price of one. +2

You can ignore everyone else unless you think you can get a multi kill but at the beginning of the next area of when you lift the gate there 2 enemies waiting just ahead. You may need to jump and fire as a little railing sometimes gets in the way. +2

Immediately race to the back of this area and 3 guys will be coming from the back entrance. You will have to fire from a distance to get all 3 and be quick. +3

Finally 2 mechs carrying 2 shoulders will come out from a big door at the back right (one at a time) +6

That's 13 for the price of 5. Rinse and repeat.

Also remember you can upgrade your capacity for free refills.