'Wanted: Alive or Alive' Trophy Issues

NotAFoxAnymore

So months ago, while playing the story, I did the Strangers and Freaks encounter for this (where it plays the cutscene) but I never went ahead and did the actual mission.

And now I can't find how to trigger these missions at all. I have no texts or emails, and there is no marker at the trailer signifying that the mission is available. Have I ruined my chances of getting this, or is there a way to trigger it?

IIRC you don't have to do anything to get an e-mail. I just got around of actually doing the capture on the clean up stage IIRC. It might have glitched upon you like it did for AlternateKratos on the trophy tip for the trophy: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2093-Grand-Theft-Auto-V/31-Wanted-Alive-or-Alive
In your boots, I would keep just playing and doing everything else, hoping for the best. In case that doesn't happen, there would only be one option for you... :(

• Like 1

IIRC you don't have to do anything to get an e-mail. I just got around of actually doing the capture on the clean up stage IIRC. It might have glitched upon you like it did for AlternateKratos on the trophy tip for the trophy: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2093-Grand-Theft-Auto-V/31-Wanted-Alive-or-Alive

In your boots, I would keep just playing and doing everything else, hoping for the best. In case that doesn't happen, there would only be one option for you... :(

I see, thanks. I'll leave it until last then >.<

• 2 months later...

I might be late on posting this but anyone who looks into this later, my suggestion is to start with the Quarry bail bond target. I unlocked by just driving my car over there with Trevor's character. He fled and I followed, took out the tyres/tires and he surrendered, took him to Maude and out came the trophy. You'll find the target right at the deep end of the Quarry. Before you get in there, I would advise to create a save file using the Quick Save option from the phone because, tbh,  I don't know, if the target escapes, he'll ever spawn back at that location and getting him is required for 100% game completion and I didn't want to take any chances. So if he escapes, you can simply reload that save file and go after him once again.

Edited by dev2610