Unlocking Characters in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

There is no section for the first Naruto Storm game, so I'm posting this in the main PS3 section. Anyway, I completed the Genin story arc, and it said I unlocked Kakashi-sensei as a playable character, but he did not appear in the character roster for battle mode. Am I supposed to do something? Like, I don't know, speak to him in the hub world? I must sound like the world's biggest idiot, right now, but I'm honestly really confused here. I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out what's up with my game.

EDIT: Seriously, NO advice at all?

Edited by AnimeDreama

Maybe the game didn't save after you completed the mission? I think sometimes it does that, be sure to check the mission list one more time.

It saved. I always manually save immediately after completing every mission just in case something happens. I am able to participate in the Chunin exams as well. But I will check the mission list.

EDIT: I replayed the final Genin mission, and completed all bonus objectives as well, and Kakashi still has not appeared in the character roster for free battle mode.

Edited by AnimeDreama

It saved. I always manually save immediately after completing every mission just in case something happens. I am able to participate in the Chunin exams as well. But I will check the mission list.

EDIT: I replayed the final Genin mission, and completed all bonus objectives as well, and Kakashi still has not appeared in the character roster for free battle mode.

I think the character select screen has 2 screens, one up and one down. Try that out and if that doesn't work i'll see if i can come up with a different solution.

EDIT: Easiest solution i can give ya is just to start over. Delete everything and try again, it's only the first arc so you'll not miss out on much.

Edited by Oblivion

There is no section for the first Naruto Storm game, so I'm posting this in the main PS3 section. Anyway, I completed the Genin story arc, and it said I unlocked Kakashi-sensei as a playable character, but he did not appear in the character roster for battle mode. Am I supposed to do something? Like, I don't know, speak to him in the hub world? I must sound like the world's biggest idiot, right now, but I'm honestly really confused here. I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out what's up with my game.

EDIT: Seriously, NO advice at all?

Close enough, but it should've been posted in the Unreleased & Trophyless section of the PS3 subforum.

The character roster in Storm 1 is weird and you have to switch between the upper ring and lower ring. Did you try that?

Edit:

Looks like Oblivion beat me to it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Close enough, but it should've been posted in the Unreleased & Trophyless section of the PS3 subforum.

The character roster in Storm 1 is weird and you have to switch between the upper ring and lower ring. Did you try that?

Edit:

Looks like Oblivion beat me to it.

Okay thank you for the info. I'll try what you said.

EDIT: Okay, I figured it out. Wow, I didn't even know it had two rings. Haha, Kakashi is there, all right. Thanks for the info guys.

Edited by AnimeDreama