DBZ movie 2015 revival of Frieza

EternalChaos72

Can anyone tell me where i can watch this film?  I checked everywhere and when it feels like your getting somewhere your asked to fill out a survey. Even after filling out the survey it still won't let you watch it :(

Edited by EternalChaos72

It's the full film im after.

Well, you certainly didn't put it that way in your original post.

So apparently the full fight between goku and frieza is up on youtube and i noticed its subbed. Can anyone tell me where i can watch this? I checked everywhere and when it feels like your getting somewhere your asked to fill out a survey. Even after filling out the survey it still won't let you watch it  :(

I'll try to find the intro. Though most of it was covered by the three chapter manga that was released prior to the debut. 

Well, you certainly didn't put it that way in your original post.

I'll try to find the intro. Though most of it was covered by the three chapter manga that was released prior to the debut. 

oh my bad, i should of said the full film. i'll edit that post now.  

Can anyone tell me where i can watch this film?  I checked everywhere and when it feels like your getting somewhere your asked to fill out a survey. Even after filling out the survey it still won't let you watch it :(

Sorry Eternal, the fight Kitsune posted is the only thing I have seen close to the Revival of Frieza.

• Like 1