c464646

I played this game and the game froze

so i closed the game and restarted it and when i hit continue, it wouldn't load

I tried to load the savefile manually, but still doesn't work

the screen stays black and does not load at all

i have tried multiple times but still does not work

how do i solve this problem?

All these bad experiences make me not even want to try the game :/

You're not missing much, to be honest. It's a very easy platinum if you follow some collectable guides, but it's just absolutely littered with problems. 

During one specific area transition, the game freezes for about five minutes, giving you no indication whether it's actually still working. It is, and you will eventually enter the next area, but its lack of finish or polish is appalling.

Also, regularly during the game you can press triangle to go back to what is essentially your hub area, and every time you do this the frame rate drop is so harsh it physically hurt my eyes sometimes to watch, which has never before happened to me in all my time gaming.

You're not missing much, to be honest. It's a very easy platinum if you follow some collectable guides, but it's just absolutely littered with problems. 

During one specific area transition, the game freezes for about five minutes, giving you no indication whether it's actually still working. It is, and you will eventually enter the next area, but its lack of finish or polish is appalling.

Also, regularly during the game you can press triangle to go back to what is essentially your hub area, and every time you do this the frame rate drop is so harsh it physically hurt my eyes sometimes to watch, which has never before happened to me in all my time gaming.

The worst part of it all is that they had the nerve to release this as a Plus game

If it's a certain thing you tried doing as well such as unlocking a safe or opening a chest that made it crash then avoid doing that again and move onto the next part then go back to it and it won't crash.

That's how I managed to avoid it crashing a lot of times and managed to complete it. I actually thought it was a fun little game (obviously ignoring the problems)