Game keeps bringing me options menu

I recently started playing this game due to recommendations of my friends. From the moment I start playing the game , game bringing me options menu as if I press " options " button.
At first I thought okay my DS4 is screwed up (although it never did it before) so I switched it to my other one but nothing changed.
Has anyone experienced this? That shit is killing all the joy and I'm on the edge of never start it again.

Do you have a ps4 camera connected and it's on?

could be that was the problem.

I did a search on Google and someone did post a similar topic in a website saying his game pausing it self randomly.

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on PS4 & XBONE support voice command via Kinect/XBONE and PS camera/PS4, the voice command on both version is terribly sensitive, every sound it detect it think that you asked for pausing or option.

Edited by yellowwindow7

Do you have a mic plugged in? Could be the voice controls.

Do you have a ps4 camera connected and it's on?

could be that was the problem.

I did a search on Google and someone did post a similar topic in a website saying his game pausing it self randomly.

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on PS4 & XBONE support voice command via Kinect/XBONE and PS camera/PS4, the voice command on both version is terribly sensitive, every sound it detect it think that you asked for pausing or option.

In fact I have both of them :)

I and my gf were playing the game simultanously so I was chatting with her via mic that plugged on DS4 and yeah I do have a PS4 camera as well.

I'm going to unplug my camera then.

Thanks fellas! Much appreciated! :)