Ill help with any trophy for neptunia rebirth 3

You no longer need to anymore  ;) My guide is about to be complete =) Today or tomorrow.

wow i really wanted to try one but cool xD my friend said that comment would appear but oh wel c: maybe next time

satoshi.... how dare you to destroy the dreams of an young motivated individual.  your punishment -> i will not stalk you for 3 days ... now look how you can live with that.

You no longer need to anymore  ;) My guide is about to be complete =) Today or tomorrow.

After that gets published and Re;Birth 1 gets published I will bring Shiro back. You'll also get bonus cuteness points for a guide for PP.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

wow i really wanted to try one but cool  xD my friend said that comment would appear but oh wel c: maybe next time

I would definitely appreciate any feedback =) Feel free to post anything I should once it gets published =)

satoshi.... how dare you to destroy the dreams of an young motivated individual.  your punishment -> i will not stalk you for 3 days ... now look how you can live with that.

I cannot stop monopolizing Nepguides :P

Oh, you won't stalk me? FREE (pun intended) DAYS! 

After that gets published and Re;Birth 1 gets published I will bring Shiro back. You'll also get bonus cuteness points for a guide for PP.

E...Eto desu ne... Ore wa... nanka... chotto... 
NANI?!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble getting nekutoki forest. 
Currently I'm chapter 9.
Previously I read from gamefaqs said Lugi Plateau can actuaaly get Nekutoki Forest from blue box.
So, I have ran through Luji Plateau both non dungeon and dungeon changed collected all blue boxes but I didn't get any Nekutoki plan.

Any idea to get that plan so I can continue the rest the dungeon "Pi shii Game Factory" and so.

I'm having trouble getting nekutoki forest. 

Currently I'm chapter 9.

Previously I read from gamefaqs said Lugi Plateau can actuaaly get Nekutoki Forest from blue box.

So, I have ran through Luji Plateau both non dungeon and dungeon changed collected all blue boxes but I didn't get any Nekutoki plan.

Any idea to get that plan so I can continue the rest the dungeon "Pi shii Game Factory" and so.

Have you tried hidden boxes as well?