• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been since October last year since I swung by. You've added nine new shiny platinums to your collection. All of which look good, well except Unity, but that's based on my own personal experience with the game at a friend's house. Overall though, 8 awesome games added to your wall of platinums and one not-so-great game. I'm going for my 75th next month, I think it'll be Dragon's Crown.

• Like 1

Been since October last year since I swung by. You've added nine new shiny platinums to your collection. All of which look good, well except Unity, but that's based on my own personal experience with the game at a friend's house. Overall though, 8 awesome games added to your wall of platinums and one not-so-great game. I'm going for my 75th next month, I think it'll be Dragon's Crown.

I see you`ve been busy also! :lol:  Don`t let that Demon`s Souls hanging out like that, go for it...And I see you have put decent amount of work into XCOM Enemy Unknown - good job on that, it`s excellent game for which unfortunately I don`t have enough free time to devote.

Nice work on earning your 73rd Platinum. You're getting close to that awesome 75th platinum, any idea what game your 75th will be?

Thanks James!

Well probably Far Cry 4 or Dying Light, since that will be two games that I`ll start soon playing, and I have Bad Company 2 rather close to platinum so I guess that`ll be 74. But honestly I`m not thinking about it too much, probably I will be more cautious when that 100th comes near! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You've hit the big eighties. =D Take a minute to just take it all in bud and let it sink in. You've beaten 80 games, described your journey to the plat for 69 of them and you've populated your checklist extensively with platinum trophies =). The illustrious 90th and 100th platinum are still waiting for you out there. Best of luck friend. Also great work on #75 Hitman platinum and #80, Bad Company 2.

• Like 1