Lost Holy Cloth Location?

I am trying to get the true ending, but for that I need the So Shal Forest and I need lost holy cloth for it. So here is my question, what dungeon would find the monster that drops its and how do I get that dungeon the monster is in?

This game has an option that easily shows you at which dungeon(s) the items are available and which monster drops it.

If you don't see any information yet that means you need to unlock an other dungeon first.

Edited by Rayxtr
  • Like 1

Thank you everybody, for the help but I just need to know one last thing. Where is the location for the plans of them dungeons?

Hello continent, Suaho Mountain Road dungeon, one of the treasures there are the Kobatsuba Ruins Plan , then use the change dungeon Plan to switch the harvest Points and check around there.

On a side note, i believe once you unlocked the dungeon you get the Plan for the dungeon change, but acording to the wiki you get that in chapter 5. So i'm not sure if you still can get it in later chapters, or is already available from a previous run.

• Like 1

Hello continent, Suaho Mountain Road dungeon, one of the treasures there are the Kobatsuba Ruins Plan , then use the change dungeon Plan to switch the harvest Points and check around there.

On a side note, i believe once you unlocked the dungeon you get the Plan for the dungeon change, but acording to the wiki you get that in chapter 5. So i'm not sure if you still can get it in later chapters, or is already available from a previous run.

Thank you, l just got all of the lost holy clothes that I need, and I am on chapter 8 and I still got the dungeon change plan.

But I got some bad news, my Vita battery is dieing but I forgot the charger, so wait 12 hours to continue.  :(

Edited by WulfPack3