How do I see how many base games I've 100%?

MMDE

How do I see how many base games I've 100%?

It's easy to tell when it comes to games with a platinum, that's the platinum count, but I don't know when it comes to PSN games. Neither do I know how many PSN games I've 100% (that's including the DLCs).

I would very much like to know this without having to count them each time, because I got 100+ in both category.

Completed games tells you how many games are at 100% but that includes plat and non-plat games. If you only want to know what games gave 100% and don't come with a platinum I think you have to count them yourself.

EDIT, After looking at your profile I see you have 269 completed games and 140 plats, so I guess you have 129 completed non-plat games.

Completed games tells you how many games are at 100% but that includes plat and non-plat games. If you only want to know what games gave 100% and don't come with a platinum I think you have to count them yourself.

EDIT, After looking at your profile I see you have 269 completed games and 140 plats, so I guess you have 129 completed non-plat games.

There are also 100% games on their profile that aren't at 100% due to dlc and some of the plats aren't at 100% because of dlc.

• Like 1

Unfortunately that is not correct. :\ Because not all games with platinum counts towards that number of completed games, this happens when I don't have 100% for all the DLCs and only got the platinum trophy, so I got more than 129 complete non-plat games (probably closer to 140). There's also no way to tell the amount of base 100%s, other than going and watching the trophy list for that game, when it comes to PSN games where I haven't 100% the DLC trophies.

There are also 100% games on their profile that aren't at 100% due to dlc and some of the plats aren't at 100% because of dlc.

Yeah, this! :P

Edited by MMDE

Well you have 10 games with platinum and not 100% so 130 100% platinums take that away from 269 and you get 139 :)

Yeah, it's cool you cared to do it for me. ;) Just thought there would be an easier way to do it without counting. I may write my own script for that part.

BUT, it would just tell me how many PSN games I have 100%, but I wondered how many games I had 100% the base of. Games with plat is easy to count, they got a plat, but I may have 100% the base of PSN games and no way to tell if I haven't also 100% the DLCs (if any). :o I got several PSN games with 100% base and no or not all DLC trophies obtain, like Söldner-X 2 and Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom.

Edited by MMDE

• 10 months later...

I wrote my own script for this now. lol :P

I'm not going to share it though, not to be a jerk, but I don't think Sly would appreciate it. If anyone wonders what their count is, just PM me and I will run the script on your account once.

My current count is 158 PSN base games completed, so 2 more than games with plats! xD