Chronicle Mode

hedgepig103

Hey,

I was just wondering if any has any tips for this mode?

Currently I spend my time just bouncing around the map going from battle to battle and I don't see the point of it currently. So anyone know a streamlined way of doing this?

Thanks

There's not a lot to it. It's mostly about you going around and increasing your friendship with other characters. To do that you either beat them in battles or your have them as companions and win a couple battles.

If you're going for Platinum then you'll need to get every officer for the journal, and Chronicle mode is the best way to get the gold weapons. If you want to get around the map faster, when you see an officer you can be allies with on a spot ahead of you just add them to your party and then they won't be on that spot anymore.

There's not a lot to it. It's mostly about you going around and increasing your friendship with other characters. To do that you either beat them in battles or your have them as companions and win a couple battles.

If you're going for Platinum then you'll need to get every officer for the journal, and Chronicle mode is the best way to get the gold weapons. If you want to get around the map faster, when you see an officer you can be allies with on a spot ahead of you just add them to your party and then they won't be on that spot anymore.

Is it easier to do each section over and over until all the characters are your friends and get all the events? then move on to the next area?

Is it easier to do each section over and over until all the characters are your friends and get all the events? then move on to the next area?

It's been a while since I've played, but you could do that. I think only certain characters show up in certain regions though. It's best to go around the map though, as if you're going for Platinum then you're going to need the golden weapons and all the other officers anyway since most of them are only located in specific regions.

• Like 1

This.

Here's a video for the gold weapons:

• Like 1