Reload Master-

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you've checked out the guide : https://psnprofiles.com/guide/55-Uncharted-3-Drakes-Deception-Trophy-Guide#Reload-Master

From the guide :-

Any time you empty the clip in your weapon, it will automatically reload (assuming you have more ammunition). To earn this trophy, you need to make sure that does not happen while you put together a string of 50 straight kills. To prevent auto-reloads, you need to make sure you are performing manual reloads by pressing r2.png before your clip runs out. 

The best way to get this out of the way is to focus on using automatic rifles with large clips so that you can safely kill one or two enemies and still have plenty of time to reload before running out. This does not have to be a continuous string of 50 kills without dying, and you can restart checkpoints to farm kills. You are also ok if you empty the last clip you have for a weapon and auto-switch to your other one, as long as you do not auto-reload to another clip in the same gun. Just get in the habit of pressing r2.png after every kill or two, or any time you've fired a few bullets and have some breathing space, and you should get this without too much trouble.

If you don't get this during normal gameplay and are looking for a place to farm it, fire up Chapter 14 - Crusin' for a Bruisin' - and replay the section in the ship's ballroom until you get it.

Edited by DysectorZA

I did this in the Chateau chapter, from where you climb up the "cave" (after a puzzle to turn statues), until the point where you and Sully open a door. I did it with one of the guns available there, i think it was the Para 9. Just play on Easy/Very Easy and blindfire everyone while looking at the HUD in the top left corner, every time you kill someone, reload. Repeat until you reach the place after the little grenade tutorial and it should unlock there.

I never "saved and reloaded" like you mentioned in the OP... what do you mean by that anyway? Restart checkpoint? This Chateau place i just wrote about has more than 50 enemies for you to farm this trophy, or well... at least it did for me. No need to restart checkpoint.

I managed to get this on Chapter 14 - Cruisin' for a Bruisin' - the part where the containers are swaying from side to side and you need to kill the heavy.

Just don't kill the heavy, then 3 new enemies will spawn every time the containers move from side to side.

Took a bit of time, but I managed to get both Reload Master and Survivor this way.

• Like 1