Filter by Region - PLEASE ...

Okay, this may have been suggested before but going to suggest it again.

If you go to https://psnprofiles.com/games on this site I can filter by Order and By Platform, excellent, no problem so far.  However, I would LOVE if we could filter also by region were the game is actually available ? (NA/EU or JP)  

It drives me crazy when I filter by PSV and all I see for pages is bloody games that are not available on the EU store so don't interest me.

Please give us a way to filter by region were its digitally available :-)

Thanks.

Edited by markcavan

it was discussed before and all that would require manual input. I would help providing that to any mod whenever fhe thing was implemented, I also would like to see this come to light, but I don't expect it to.

EDIT: oh wait, hold on. you are asking to sort games whether they are avaiable on each region's ps store or not? well, if I had a million, I would be that is never going to happen.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

What context are you planning on using this in?

I mean isn't the PSN store the most logical place to look, because games eventually do get delisted.

Context is simple... I want to see what games are popular initially per platform (so order owners and platform PSV as an example) but then I want to be able to filter per region to see what is actually available to me.

Context is simple... I want to see what games are popular initially per platform (so order owners and platform PSV as an example) but then I want to be able to filter per region to see what is actually available to me.

Unfortunately that would be literally impossible as this site lists every games with trophies. Even if you reordered the games to be ones in your region, games that have been delisted will still show up in the list i.e. Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

Like I mentioned earlier if you want to see games available store is your best option as most delisted stuff is done so without warning.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

Unfortunately that would be literally impossible as this site lists every games with trophies. Even if you reordered the games to be ones in your region, games that have been delisted will still show up in the list i.e. Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

Like I mentioned earlier if you want to see games available store is your best option as most delisted stuff is done so without warning.

Understood it would be hard to do but still would be nice.  Thanks, Mark.