Is there a way to transfer my level from my ps4 to my ps3 ?

xcyrilxx

Yes.

Create a Rockstar Social club account. Sign in on the PS3 when you play. Upload/Save your character data on the Social Club. Then Boot the PS4 version, sign in to Social Club and your character should be there to select.

Edit: P.s. You can't go backwards, AFAIK. So once you transfer your character to PS4, you can't update your PS3 character with anything you do on the PS4 version.

Edited by StrickenBiged
  • Like 1

Yes.

Create a Rockstar Social club account. Sign in on the PS3 when you play. Upload/Save your character data on the Social Club. Then Boot the PS4 version, sign in to Social Club and your character should be there to select.

Edit: P.s. You can't go backwards, AFAIK. So once you transfer your character to PS4, you can't update your PS3 character with anything you do on the PS4 version.

Thanks! Seems like i'm gonna unlock all trophies again but on ps4 :P

Dude, wait!

I was once where you now are. I had all the SP trophies on the PS3 version of the game down, but not the MP ones. I already had the PS4 version but wanted to finish up the MP on PS3 first to sync it over.

It was a damn long grind for some things, but I got the trophies, then synced them over, and have the plat on PS3 and MP trophies on PS4 (haven't bothered with some of the SP stuff yet)

Anyway, make sure you complete the trophies on PS3 first if you want both sets in the easiest possible way. Finishing up on PS3 to insta-sync over to PS4 is the best way, if you don't, what will happen is, say you have level 75 or something right. Sync that, the PS4 will have 75 too...but if you then get to level 100 on PS4, and the associated trophy pops, you can't get it to pop on the PS3 without going back on there and ranking up to level 100 all over again, it's the same with all the other MP stuff. 

It's your call man, but if I were you, I'd grind it out on PS3, sync up, get all the PS4 trophies, then play on PS4 for fun with your friends. Good luck either way, I ended up using an AFK race with my remote taped down for 3 days to get the last couple of things I needed in GTA Online for the trophies back in the day.

Dude, wait!

I was once where you now are. I had all the SP trophies on the PS3 version of the game down, but not the MP ones. I already had the PS4 version but wanted to finish up the MP on PS3 first to sync it over.

It was a damn long grind for some things, but I got the trophies, then synced them over, and have the plat on PS3 and MP trophies on PS4 (haven't bothered with some of the SP stuff yet)

Anyway, make sure you complete the trophies on PS3 first if you want both sets in the easiest possible way. Finishing up on PS3 to insta-sync over to PS4 is the best way, if you don't, what will happen is, say you have level 75 or something right. Sync that, the PS4 will have 75 too...but if you then get to level 100 on PS4, and the associated trophy pops, you can't get it to pop on the PS3 without going back on there and ranking up to level 100 all over again, it's the same with all the other MP stuff. 

It's your call man, but if I were you, I'd grind it out on PS3, sync up, get all the PS4 trophies, then play on PS4 for fun with your friends. Good luck either way, I ended up using an AFK race with my remote taped down for 3 days to get the last couple of things I needed in GTA Online for the trophies back in the day.

Thanks, I already sync my MP stats when the game was released on PS4, and i'm now way higher level than on PS3. Anyway, i'm not sure i'm gonna make all the solo trophies again on ps4 this was too damn long...

Thanks, I already sync my MP stats when the game was released on PS4, and i'm now way higher level than on PS3. Anyway, i'm not sure i'm gonna make all the solo trophies again on ps4 this was too damn long...

long? lol i started singleplayer like a week ago and only play for maybe 3 hours a night and im already nearly done nd to my plat the longest thing in gta 5 is the online single player is a cake walk :D plus if u buy cab company asap u can just warp anywhere u need to go so that saves time :D