Gesture Maestro

YORGOS_PB

I'm only missing Joy. 

Can anyone with the trophy add a Trophy Tip saying something like "Remember to Exhaust Benhart's conversation after unpetrifying Rosabeth, otherwise you'll miss his Gesture and his Storyline". 

It does say that the trophy is Missable, but it doesen't say how. 

I just gathered all the Souls of Giants and Benhart is nowhere to be found, can't believe I forgot to talk to him after unpetrifying Rosabeth. 

Thanks. 

Before you lock this

Disabling trophy tips was a stubborn decision.

Keep doing what you are good at instead of playing catch up all the time

Fuse your trophy guides with trophy tips and you shall satisfy both parties, probably even attract a bigger audience. Reconsider your options

• Like 1

Disabled?, why?, because there are guides?.
I wasn't aware there was a guide until now. 

Could you at least make it explicit that if you DON'T talk to him that very moment you won't get the Gesture?, "Afterwards, keep talking to Benhart and he will teach you this gesture.", I mean, that is the ONLY time to get it. 

@Goekie I agree

Benhart doesn't move after unpetrifying the girl unless you talk to him again.

I think once you enter the castle Cainhurst Benhart will disappear from the game if you haven't talked to him.

Don't forget you'll need to complete his questline by summoning and have him survive 3 boss fights, before being able to collect his gear in the Memory

I platinumed dark souls 2 and dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin, and both times I forgot to speak to benhart after unpetrifying  the girl. I couldn't find his summon sign for mirror knight and thought it was bugged, but I was able to go back to town and talk to him, then bonfire ascetic mirror knight 3 times to get his 3 fights. You said you already got the souls of giants so you finished the memories, I don't remember if you can go back in the memories after completing them, if you can just bonfire ascetic to do his 3 boss fights like I did and go back in the memory to get his equipment. As for the gesture you just need to speak to him if I remember correctly. I don't think this trophies missable because benhart stays at the same spot even if you didn't talk to him