Is this platinum really hard to get as it looks?

Sigma999

I'm seeing that this platinum rariry is about 1% on both 2 trophy lists for the same game.

I have this one lying around on my backlog and i'm thinking it's going to be one hell of a challenge to get the platinum. So am i correct on that?

I'm afraid of starting this game but if it's damn good , i care nevertheless for the trophies and just play to enjoy the game at my own pace ( like i usually do) and then start worrying about earning trophies if i care about the game. 

I remember I watched someone play this game. They thought it was pretty cool, but not that great. I think he complained that in the later levels you were almost forced to do this one thing that he just thought was very boring. I think that was running away from your enemy constantly, barely being able to place traps etc. :S He's a pretty decent player as far I'm concerned, and he had trouble near the end of the game, some of the very last stuff. He didn't go for plat, just beating the game.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

well to me it looks like an easy game to get done it's just the trap card trophies you will need to look out for, also if you want to know one plat that is painful to get that being 3d dot game heroes the game is good and can be beaten on hardest mode but getting them swords is what kills it for me 

Edited by KANERKB