FOB Infiltration Videos Thread

Use this thread to share your FOB Infiltration videos. Whenever you are successful or not in the FOB infiltration doesn't matter as long you are the one playing on the video displayed. If you could describe the enemy FOB base & level that would be great!

I plan on making a separate thread similar to this one but for Metal Gear Online 3 videos when the multiplayer goes live next month.

Edited by Paige
  • Like 4

Yeaaah, I flopped big time in this one. Not one of my proudest moments for sure. :/ Scared the crap outta me when I got killed by the owner of the FOB, that was very unexpected, lol. Guess he was rounding up for a headshot, since I got killed instantly in just one shot.

Second video recording of me invading a player's Mother Base. But this is my first recording video in where I successfully infiltrate the FOB platform that I chose to invade. ^_^ Although I did alarm everyone on the platform, and I did have to knock out everyone before proceeding, lol

Yeaaah, I flopped big time in this one. Not one of my proudest moments for sure. :/ Scared the crap outta me when I got killed by the owner of the FOB, that was very unexpected, lol. Guess he was rounding up for a headshot, since I got killed instantly in just one shot.

I haven't been able to successfully infiltrate a FOB platform after the enemy players arrives at their base. Some guy almost made it to the infiltration zone on one my base yesterday. I had to use a rocket launcher to take him out.

Anyway here's my latest video. I made a few mistakes during the infiltration but in the end i was able to complete the mission. The video is a little over 15 minutes but that's because i use a capture card to record my videos.  :lol:

I haven't been able to successfully infiltrate a FOB platform after the enemy players arrives at their base. Some guy almost made it to the infiltration zone on one my base yesterday. I had to use a rocket launcher to take him out.

It's extremely hard to take the base when enemy player is defending it :( That part of the game is very unbalanced because they get unlimited lives and they already have all the defenses working for them. Countless times I killed the enemy like 3-4 times only to have them finally get me because I couldnt finish the mission because of an alert.

It's extremely hard to take the base when enemy player is defending it :( That part of the game is very unbalanced because they get unlimited lives and they already have all the defenses working for them. Countless times I killed the enemy like 3-4 times only to have them finally get me because I couldnt finish the mission because of an alert.

I was pretty close to finish a FOB infiltration that had a real player roaming around a few hours ago. The base was empty but i still had to walk slowly as there was some mines on the floor.

• 1 month later...