Missing Things Required for Objectives

I've been going through all the missions to get all the objectives and I've noticed there are a few missions where I'm missing a some things. In mission 24, close contact, I'm missing 2 of the materials containers in the first little village. The first time I did the mission only one set was there and the rest of the time's I've tried only the other set is there. Nothing I do seems to respawn them so I can't complete that objective. Anyone else getting anything like this?

I've heard others confirm this issue for them too.

Also another bug surrounding the mission "C2W" is triggered when you shoot the comms equipment in the outpost this mission takes place in (shooting the comms equipment is the objective in C2W) while in free roam mode. If you do this prior to playing the mission, it fails to record a rank next to the mission in the missions list. I have this issue right now. I've S ranked this mission twice and still no rank appears by it in the list. Just a dash/line. Now I'm wondering whether the game isn't recognizing the rank at all or if it is but just won't show it in the list? Hopefully it isn't the first because that means I'm locked out of the elite trophy and would have to restart all the way over just to get it. :angry:

They better patch these bs bugs. It's freaking ridiculous.

I've heard others confirm this issue for them too.

Also another bug surrounding the mission "C2W" is triggered when you shoot the comms equipment in the outpost this mission takes place in (shooting the comms equipment is the objective in C2W) while in free roam mode. If you do this prior to playing the mission, it fails to record a rank next to the mission in the missions list. I have this issue right now. I've S ranked this mission twice and still no rank appears by it in the list. Just a dash/line. Now I'm wondering whether the game isn't recognizing the rank at all or if it is but just won't show it in the list? Hopefully it isn't the first because that means I'm locked out of the elite trophy and would have to restart all the way over just to get it. :angry:

They better patch these bs bugs. It's freaking ridiculous.

It's not a bug. It's to make mission easier. When you destroy comms equipment or power generators in free roam and you play the mission in that part it's still destroyed. So you can have it a bit easier. If you play 3 other missions or one in the other country everything is restored and you can start the mission. 

I found this little trick handy for mission 44 Total stealth pitch dark. 

Has anyone experienced a bug or something that prevents the reinforcements from appearing on (Extreme) Backup, Back Down?

I've destroyed all 7 armored vehicles and the reinforcements didn't come.

I had something similar. It got only 3 reinforcements. The chopper and 2 tanks. Frustrating little mission. If I plant ant-tank mines and I'm not in the neighborhood they don't blow and the tanks just leave the hotzone.

I've been going through all the missions to get all the objectives and I've noticed there are a few missions where I'm missing a some things. In mission 24, close contact, I'm missing 2 of the materials containers in the first little village. The first time I did the mission only one set was there and the rest of the time's I've tried only the other set is there. Nothing I do seems to respawn them so I can't complete that objective. Anyone else getting anything like this?

I have seen that to. I completed al the objectives but on top the extra stuff you can get/find are still white. E.G. in the Lingua Franca mission you can find a zoologist. I know it's the girl prisoner. I saved here a dozen times and still it stays in white.

It's not a bug. It's to make mission easier. When you destroy comms equipment or power generators in free roam and you play the mission in that part it's still destroyed. So you can have it a bit easier. If you play 3 other missions or one in the other country everything is restored and you can start the mission. 

I found this little trick handy for mission 44 Total stealth pitch dark. 

No you don't understand, the rank will never change from "-" anymore. It stays that way.