Difference between Platinum God and Real Platinum God?

I working on this game for platinum trophy. Only I left is The lost walktrough and challenges. My question is should I pick up at least one time every unlocked items in order to unlock Real Platinum God? or just beat the game with the lost (chest room, dark room, boss rush) then trophy will pop?

Thanks

If I remember correctly the Platinum God trophy requires you to obtain every item, ending and secrets in the game, except those related to The Lost. Meanwhile the Real Platinum God is unlocked when you obtain literally every item, endings and secrets available in the game.

Then yes you can play with The Lost and work your way to both trophies in one go.

• Like 1

Thank you. Let me see how it works. So close to platinum :) The lost run is not a joke though!

It is.

Oh, and by the way, The Lost doesn't die anymore if you back out of the game and hop back. You can use cloud sync to save at every room you complete and restore your save if you die.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thank you. Let me see how it works. So close to platinum :) The lost run is not a joke though!

I've just done all the Lost stuff on hard and apart from one or two scary moment where i thought i had f*cked it, i managed to do them all.

Getting Holy Mantle in the Basement was a huge help for my Lamb run

• Like 1