Looking for a good quality Stormtrooper outfit...

Spudchip

Hey guys, so the topic says it all really. I'm looking to purchase a good quality stormtrooper outfit for a friend of mine, she's dreamed of having one for years (no exaggeration there). So I thought where better to ask than here? :) so does anyone know of a good brand? 

Hey guys, so the topic says it all really. I'm looking to purchase a good quality stormtrooper outfit for a friend of mine, she's dreamed of having one for years (no exaggeration there). So I thought where better to ask than here? :) so does anyone know of a good brand? 

There's really only 1 brand that does them as far as I know and that's Rubies. I'm not sure on cost, especially for someone in a different country, but the super deluxe one (called Supreme) is probably going to be around $800-$1,000 as the wholesale cost is $650.00. You can get a much cheaper stormtrooper costume for probably a little less than $100 but the helmet is cheap plastic so you're better off buying a separate deluxe helmet which by itself is probably $125-$200. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention too that the cheaper one does not include gloves either though if you can find the Obi-Wan Kenobi gloves they're relatively close to looking like stormtrooper gloves.

These prices are USA prices so again, not sure what it would be for someone in another country.

Edited by ScutumMagister

Hey spud, here in Aus there are a tonne on Ebay. The problem being that the best quality ones with gloves etc etc are up to $2000 AU. If you specifically search for Rubies and she is after a female variant then there's this, http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ladies-Star-Wars-Stormtrooper-Costume-Female-Storm-Trooper-Rubies-Fancy-Dress-/321836135995?var=&hash=item4aeeedb63b

Probably a knock off or something, anyway, good luck to your friend!