Legend of heroes: trails of cold steel lion heart editions

My copy did arrive today :3

The box is looking good and the size of the artbook is smaller then I expected to be honest. Big as the PS3 game package itself. But the art is looking sweet :3

This is going to be my first legend of heroes game (have the Japanese version of this too but never did make the time to play it until this arrived :P).

bfMyNBY.jpg

• Like 2

My copy did arrive today :3

The box is looking good and the size of the artbook is smaller then I expected to be honest. Big as the PS3 game package itself. But the art is looking sweet :3

This is going to be my first legend of heroes game (have the Japanese version of this too but never did make the time to play it until this arrived :P).

bfMyNBY.jpg

CHEATER! :D

My copy has been shipped today so I hope to get it before X-mas xD

My copy has been shipped today so I hope to get it before X-mas xD

My orders are still in "preparing order" status .

• Expected to Ship: Dec 22
  • Expected to Deliver: Dec 24

Knowing Amazon for a while, I think they will ship the game before weekend and may receive the game on Sat or Sun. I saw a few people already got the game few days ago. :rolleyes: .....so sad. :( .., however, at least I still have some free time to go back to Japanese version to have fun :devil:

Edited by hasegawa2010

Just received my order :P. Now I wonder I should start to play Vita version on Vita or PS TV :rolleyes: ..

Edited: Started the game on PS TV....so disappointed in graphic and color after 5 mins of gameplay. Finally, I decided to go back to Vita :facepalm:

My%20Order_zpswfaupnll.jpg

How bad are the graphical differences between the two versions?

How bad are the graphical differences between the two versions?

You mean the graphical difference between PS3 and Vita game? Or the graphical difference between playing Vita game on PS Vita or PS TV?

PS3 vs. Vita => of course, we know that the graphic looks better on PS3.

PSV vs. PS TV => The graphic is almost the same, but if you play the game on big TV then the graphic is extended and looks terrible.

Sorry, I'm not good at explaining thing. Basically, PS3 > PS Vita > PS TV

You mean the graphical difference between PS3 and Vita game? Or the graphical difference between playing Vita game on PS Vita or PS TV?

PS3 vs. Vita => of course, we know that the graphic looks better on PS3.

PSV vs. PS TV => The graphic is almost the same, but if you play the game on big TV then the graphic is extended and looks terrible.

Sorry, I'm not good at explaining thing. Basically, PS3 > PS Vita > PS TV

Well, yes, I mean't the differences between the PS3 and Vita. I know that the PS3 version looks better, but I'd like to know how drastic those differences are. For example,  I've heard that the game's colors look bland and washed out on the VITA.

• 3 months later...