Gjallarhorn nerf/Flawless Raider

DesuGrips

To save anyone else from a headache and some wasted time in the future, DO NOT try soloing Crota with a Gjallarhorn. I learned the hard way that after the recent nerf, a fully upgraded Gjallarhorn is too weak to take down his shield if nobody else is shooting at him (even if you are level 40).

To save anyone else from a headache and some wasted time in the future, DO NOT try soloing Crota with a Gjallarhorn. I learned the hard way that after the recent nerf, a fully upgraded Gjallarhorn is too weak to take down his shield if nobody else is shooting at him (even if you are level 40).

It never mattered if you were 30 or 40, your damage doesn't go up because of your level. Dragon's Breath seemed to be a better option lately, it has 3 shots in the shell and leave the solar DoT, perfect for Crota's slow moving ass.

• Like 1

There were more ways to do crota solo than just with gjallarhorn. I just used my Hunger of Crota followd by my warlock super where you can spam grenades, not really sure what class that is because i rarely play warlock. There are even people who did crota solo with shotgun only (and super ofcourse). And im sure there are new ways to do it with the year 2 weapons.

There were more ways to do crota solo than just with gjallarhorn. I just used my Hunger of Crota followd by my warlock super where you can spam grenades, not really sure what class that is because i rarely play warlock. There are even people who did crota solo with shotgun only (and super ofcourse). And im sure there are new ways to do it with the year 2 weapons.

Yeah, I managed to kill him using a machine gun and Celestial Nighthawk prrtty easily right after. Edited by RaBiDxLlama

If you dont have TTK this is harder to do, but if you have TTK and your light level is above 190, Gjallorhon takes two shots to take down shield. 

I know cos i did it recently. I was even able to one sword Crota on normal.

ammo trick with the ice breaker has now been fixed. 

• Like 1