Games Sessions suggestion

kosigan

Hi.  I'd like to see a way for the "Show My Games Only" list to be modified.  Currently, it displays all games for which you have any trophy information, I believe.  I think it would be useful to have a way to mark games in your trophy list with something like "not interested" or "no longer owned", so that they don't show up under this filter.  This could be as well as or instead of the previous suggestion to be able to filter for games on a specific platform, as a way to ignore those for a machine you no longer own.  Does that sound feasible?

• Like 1

Hi.  I'd like to see a way for the "Show My Games Only" list to be modified.  Currently, it displays all games for which you have any trophy information, I believe.  I think it would be useful to have a way to mark games in your trophy list with something like "not interested" or "no longer owned", so that they don't show up under this filter.  This could be as well as or instead of the previous suggestion to be able to filter for games on a specific platform, as a way to ignore those for a machine you no longer own.  Does that sound feasible?

Already suggested.

We have all the 'things to do' compiled here.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Thanks for the pointer, TheYuriG, but my suggestion is not the same as the previous suggestions.  They are asking for a way of filtering out 100% completed games (which I agree would also be useful), whereas I am asking for a way to filter out games that you no longer own and so can't play, regardless of the amount of trophies you have for them.

Thanks for the pointer, TheYuriG, but my suggestion is not the same as the previous suggestions.  They are asking for a way of filtering out 100% completed games (which I agree would also be useful), whereas I am asking for a way to filter out games that you no longer own and so can't play, regardless of the amount of trophies you have for them.

That was also suggested in another thread I can't find the link for. Actually, I believe it was me who posted that thread, actually, because there are games that you don't want to play anymore even though you don't have the 100% because of DLCs or because you gave up and shit. Again, already suggested, I just couldn't find the link for that.