connection issue

holland046

hi..
i have a problem with the game far cry 2
when i create a ranked match with my legit account everything is fine,but when i want to create a match with my dummy it says
startup engine fail or something like that.

i know a few friends online had the same problem joining with dummies,but never when boosting with just 2 accounts on the same network.

every 3 or 4 games you need to switch from host for not loosing progression but i can't host with the dummy

is there anyone what know a solution for this..i can't find a solution anywhere else..just the same question but no answer.

thx

When i self boost manual's with my 2 dummies i never switch hosts. i keep my main as the host at all times (just re-create after 4 matches) . I found the risk is very minimal when boosting with only local systems. If you do get reset it usally only resets the last match worth, then just re-setup. Only happened once for me and im over half way.
However if you want to host using the dummie ( same network) it works fine for me anyhow if i only start the game on that account and set up before the others.

• 2 weeks later...

ok thx..

today i played over 6 matches en completed a few guns  
when i took a break and came back nothing was saved..so i played almost 3 hours for nothing.. i did switch host after 3 matches and i didn't disconnected or whatever.

i don't care about grinding something but thats only when i know it saves stats..  reminds me on killzone 2.