METAL GEAR ONLINE 3 Post your first match!

Just a little heads up before the release of the online on tuesday! I'm totally stealing this thread from another forum btw ;) So the idea is to take a video of your first online match and post it! If you cant do that, just let me know how it went! See you in the battlefield comrades!

EDIT: So here's mine

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 1

Sure, why not ^____________^

If there really is no text chat, you won't be seeing, "git gud n3" or whatever. They never showed it during the presentation so it might not be there but we may get it eventually I think. :P

We should throw all of our feedback at the devs this time around and hope they improve on the game.. I don't want it to be like MGO 2 where NA got some attention but not much.. and EU got even less attention. They were more focused on the Japan MGO 2 and gave them all of the cool stuff. TwT

Also I'm so excited we don't have to use our PSNs, custom names ftw. ^_^

Edited by Cielle

If there really is no text chat, you won't be seeing, "git gud n3" or whatever. They never showed it during the presentation so it might not be there but we may get it eventually I think. :P

We should throw all of our feedback at the devs this time around and hope they improve on the game.. I don't want it to be like MGO 2 where NA got some attention but not much.. and EU got even less attention. They were more focused on the Japan MGO 2 and gave them all of the cool stuff. TwT

No text chat, it was confirmed a view days ago when some people were invited to KP LA studio to try out the game. No clan system either :S

No text chat, it was confirmed a view days ago when some people were invited to KP LA studio to try out the game. No clan system either :S

So the trash talking will be through mics or codecs now? No clans either.. damn. :( (I never trash talked that much lol.)

I still want to enjoy the game anyway regardless, Idk if we'd get that through an update but who knows? Also is this gonna be the official MGO 3 thread?

Edited by Cielle

Custom names? Damm, I hate this. They aways pick the ones I like.

And text chat on consoles makes no sense, so I'm glad they took this off.

Yeah, thats why you gotta come up with your unique name before someone snatches it up. :P And I suppose, I just need my codec to communicate to my teammates really, maybe my mic sometimes.

Edited by Cielle

Actually I read that your psn will be displayed while you play so I guess the name is useless and just for the character.

We might as well make this thread the official MGO thread since it's already gotten out of hand :D

Actually I read that your psn will be displayed while you play so I guess the name is useless and just for the character.

We might as well make this thread the official MGO thread since it's already gotten out of hand :D

You're kidding me? Noooo, my MGO 2/MGO 1 custom names! T-T Maybe give us an option to where I could just see my character's name instead? Those leaked files said otherwise.. ugh. </3

Why would they take something away that's been in MGO ever since its creation?

Edited by Cielle

You're kidding me? Noooo, my MGO 2/MGO 1 custom names! T-T Maybe give us an option to where I could just see my character's name instead? Those leaked files said otherwise.. ugh. </3

Why would they take something away that's been in MGO ever since its creation?

:( They want this game to be more easilly approachable by fucking casuals. Yet they decide not to promote the game, go figure.

:( They want this game to be more easilly aproachable by fucking casuals. Yet they decide not to promote the game, go figure.

I'm pissed tbh, gimme my fucking custom names back tbh. Its one of the things I loved about MGO.. I hope something is in there. I will try to enjoy the game but this makes me sad. :(

Edited by Cielle

How custom names pushes casuals away? It doesn't make sense.

This is probably some people's (a majority) first MGO and they wanted it to cater to all the new players.. I'm sure casuals will enjoy this but it just makes me sad and other veteran MGO players who enjoyed custom names on the games ever since its birth in MGS3 Subsistence.

I'm still hoping we have the chance to set our custom names. T-T

Edited by Cielle

How custom names pushes casuals away? It doesn't make sense.

Not particularly custom names, but alot of other stuff they've done. I dunno anyway, Konami doesnt work with logic. They said text chat isnt in because they want to use full capablilities of the PS4 xD