ADHOC and LAN tags for guides

Sergen

There are various games where trophies are obtainable through local play via ADHOC for the vita or LAN on the PS3/PS4. Street Fighter X Tekken vita version has a trophy that is only achievable through ADHOC for example and on PS3, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising's servers were shut down but the online trophy is still obtainable through LAN. It would also be good for someone with more than one PS3, PS4 or vita console to know whether they would be able to get the online trophies with ADHOC or LAN. I think there are enough games to constitute having these tags, considering there are likely to be more trophies that can be acquired through ADHOC or LAN compared to trophies that require a mic or 4 controllers. 

Edited by Sergen

I know there's a mic required tag, what I said is that there are more trophies that can be earned with ADHOC or LAN than trophies that would require a mic or 4 controllers, so I thought it would be okay to make an ADHOC or LAN tag considering there are plenty of trophies that can be earned with ADHOC or LAN. Also, the other peripheral tag says "other peripheral required", if a trophy can be earned by playing on the servers but can also be earned in LAN, then it doesn't require the other peripheral, but it would be good information to include in a guide if someone with more than one console can do the trophy in LAN instead of having to connect to the servers. 

Edited by Sergen