Is it possible to achieve 100% ?

TheGamer-F

I don't even know where to start.

I've played this game like 3 hours, I did unlocked two trophies, finish lee's story and finish a song with full health..which is the easiest trophies.

I tried to unlock "Quick as Lightning" trophy that require you to beat Mercenary Chief (3rd Track) without being hit on normal or above, I failed maybe 15 times in a row on normal difficulty, it's hard trophy but still possible, and I'm pretty sure and I know I'll unlock it tomorrow, but what about the rest?.

I started Mei's story on hard difficulty... Maaaan! , i didn't even manage to finish the first track!, they were hitting me from everywhere and after the buttons removed from the floor on hard, things got a lot harder.

This is going to be a HELLISH NIGHTMARE!.

I don't know... Am I just early at the game or it's just the game are pain in the ass..

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. I got the 100% about three months ago. There are a few easy trophies, most are moderate and 2-3 of them are pretty difficult. I started the game on hard since it requires at least 3 play throughs. I'd suggest not stressing on the no damage trophies until later. You'll get much much better at the game and those will come pretty naturally after a while. I'd also save the 500 note steak until later on as well.

Some tips.

I found "Scum of the Earth" to be the easiest song in the game. The tempo only had 1-2 very slight alterations in the entire song, this is the one I got Pure Perfection on.

On your final master run, just clear each song and then work towards 5 stars in free play. You can reach 5 on the boss fights in story mode, but it's much MUCH easier in free play. Also, the 5 star value is slightly lower in story mode, and the trophy didn't pop until I had redone all three with 5 stars in free play anyway.

Lastly, be glad you're not going for the ps4 version. There are 6 more songs, one of which makes the perfect trophy slightly easier, but you have to 5 star all 6 to get that trophy, which is a bit more work. You also have to FINISH 18 SONGS in survival mode.This was by far the hardest trophy for me, and that was only doing 10 songs. :(

• Like 2

Thanks to all of you for your replies, really appreciate it.

So.. I just figured out two weeks ago when I got my last Trophy (The One) that the game wasn't as hard as I imagined at all!

I got good at it and have beaten all the difficulties except Master cause I didn't even started it. Got all no damage trophies.

I was really planning to get 100% at the game, but I bought a PS4 and Bloodborne and MGSVTPP and I don't think I'll play KickBeat over these games and I don't think I'll come back to play it any time soon xD. The only thing that I'm afraid of is losing my skills and forgetting how the game plays when I come back to it someday.

Edited by TheGamer-F