Trophy help

EriksBlue

Yes, for "it came from the internet" make sure you have your cellphone charged up, and instead of giving the walkman with cassette to the middle ghost in the downstairs area, go to the computer in the office room upstairs, and when you search for music, and the game asks what to search for, "use" the cassette on the search box on the monitor, and then download the song to your ingame cellphone

For "invaders from the big screen" before you evict Dahlia (the auntie, i think her name was Dahlia), refuse to give her a kiss, then apologise, then you'll tell her about school, then change the subject when the option comes up, and you'll tell her about your plans for the weekend (always refuse to drink the prune juice)

Since i helped you with that i hope someone can help me, i've got into the master/parents bedroom, and got the gargoyle spit, and the only room left i can find with anything for me to do in is the room leading up to the loft/attic with the step ladder, i put that down, and pulled down the steps, but the wall keeps crushing me when  i try entering the attic. Any ideas anyone?

For the trophy to get in contact with R.L Stine without using phonebooth/coins am i supposed to use my cellphone (if so time to start another save x-x).

For the Chute trophy is thier a specific item i need to drop cuz after dropping in a bunch of items im just getting my items back.

For taking off the monster mask trophy do i just need to have it on for a while or at a specific time where i need to take it off?

thank you for the help <3

Edited by EriksBlue

Anyone know how to get Slappy's Nightmare (Slappy's Shame) Trophy?  It's the last one I need and can't figure it out

For the trophy to get in contact with R.L Stine without using phonebooth/coins am i supposed to use my cellphone (if so time to start another save x-x).

For the Chute trophy is thier a specific item i need to drop cuz after dropping in a bunch of items im just getting my items back.

For taking off the monster mask trophy do i just need to have it on for a while or at a specific time where i need to take it off?

thank you for the help <3

For the trophy to get in contact with R.L Stine without using phonebooth/coins yes use your cellphone.  Go to the pay phone first and memorize R L's number.  Leave the mall and and call ??? from your cell phone in the parking lot.

For the Chute, just chuck stuff down there, will take a while

Monster mask, to take it off use the Face Lift chair in the Massage Parlor,  chair is on the Left side of the room

Does anyone know how to tell which mannequin will kill you? I'm guessing i need to dress one up like the reported shoplifter but everytime i go to one it attacks me, yet i've picked up a mannequin before, but there seems to be no pattern over which one comes to life and kills you..

Also which sweets do you need to put in the bag in the sweet shop to make exactly 10 lbs?

Does anyone know how to tell which mannequin will kill you? I'm guessing i need to dress one up like the reported shoplifter but everytime i go to one it attacks me, yet i've picked up a mannequin before, but there seems to be no pattern over which one comes to life and kills you..

Also which sweets do you need to put in the bag in the sweet shop to make exactly 10 lbs?

you need 7.30 pounds

Slappy's Nightmare solution:

At the end of the game when you talk to Slappy, choose the following options. Don't Give Name, Stammer it Out, Sincere, Whatever, Challenge.

Now I also have a question. What are all the monsters you can take pictures of? And is there something that can be done at the school? I remeber a locked shed but never found any key to open it.

Edited by Ao_Iconoclast
  • Like 1

@newyearnewme thanks, i opened the door... got instantly killed by slappy, which reminds me, i've died in way more than 10 unique ways, yet don't have that trophy... i keep using the load function afterwards instead of retry, could that be why?

• Like 1

grrr this game got hard all of a sudden....

I don't know how to dress the mannequin (i'm assuming that's how i set a crime up?) with the clothes detailed in the security report and photo, i can't phone Stine because i can't use the phone without being spotted and beaten to death, and i don't know where you find out which of the aliases is for R. L. Stine... so i'm at a standstill now

grrr this game got hard all of a sudden....

I don't know how to dress the mannequin (i'm assuming that's how i set a crime up?) with the clothes detailed in the security report and photo, i can't phone Stine because i can't use the phone without being spotted and beaten to death, and i don't know where you find out which of the aliases is for R. L. Stine... so i'm at a standstill now

You can use the phone once you do the mannequin part. For the mannequin part, you need the correct shoes, dress, hat, and fake jewelry (from the arcade) and then use them one at a time on the mannequin (use the mannequin on the floor first) in the massage hall section of the mall.

Stine's alias is mentioned in the intro sequence and while exploring certain things in the crashed van. Anyways, while looking at the phone book at the payphone section, memorize the following name:

Ghoulberg