Trophies Help (PSV)

Hi. Which is the best way to obtain Throw Escape X 50 and Reflection Guard X 500 trophies on PSV?

Tried to perform throw escapes multiple times in versus mode, but failed to do it even once.

The second trophy isn't so hard, but takes a lot of time to do it with AI.

I greatly appreciate if someone can help to boost this trophies, or at least gives any advise on how to do it with AI.

Thanks in advance.

The reflection guard is very easy to get, especially since you can boost that as well with a friend:

1) Have both players use any character of your choosing.

2) Use Kaga Kouko as an assist.

3) Once the match starts, have one person use the Back+S move so that Kouko starts walking towards opponent. Once she approaches the opponent, the enemy has to guard and, at the same time, press the A+B button (which was the button for me). If timed correctly, it should say reflection guard.

4) Now every time a person summons Kouko to attack the other, time the reflection guard, and you should get about 5 of them at a time.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

The reflection guard is very easy to get, especially since you can boost that as well with a friend:

1) Have both players use any character of your choosing.

2) Use Kaga Kouko as an assist.

3) Once the match starts, have one person use the Back+S move so that Kouko starts walking towards opponent. Once she approaches the opponent, the enemy has to guard and, at the same time, press the A+B button (which was the button for me). If timed correctly, it should say reflection guard.

4) Now every time a person summons Kouko to attack the other, time the reflection guard, and you should get about 5 of them at a time.

Yeah, notice how they said they were trying against the AI...

Back+S? Support are either S or direction+S... except Enju who actually has 3 support skills.

Also Kuroneko support hits more and would be a far better option than Kouko especially if she becomes Shironeko.

But again your help isn't helpful if you read the OP post regarding performing these easy with AI...

Yeah, notice how they said they were trying against the AI...

Back+S? Support are either S or direction+S... except Enju who actually has 3 support skills.

Also Kuroneko support hits more and would be a far better option than Kouko especially if she becomes Shironeko.

But again your help isn't helpful if you read the OP post regarding performing these easy with AI...

I did notice, but imo it would take longer to do it with AI.

Yes I meant to say direction+S instead of Back+S. I was used to being on the right side when boosting the reflection guard with my friend.

I didn't know that Kuroneko support does more hits. Which command does she use?

I was just trying to be friendly seeing as nobody has submitted a guide on how to get the 2 trophies. I'll make sure to keep my thoughts to myself next time.

• 3 weeks later...