Trophy time stamp is wrong on this site

The trophy time on your ps4 is relative to the time zone you set your PS4 to. PSNP doesn't know what time zone you set your ps4 to.

this! but from my personal and professional experience this is always a common source for errors and misunderstanding. you basically have to see it this way:

everything is handled and stored as UTC, which is the Coordinated Universal Time, or GMT+-0. 

The translation into your timezone is done on the client-side basically. So if you're in GMT+2, the PS4 just adds two hours to the stored time before showing it to you.

Same happens here in your PSNP profile, but for that to work properly it has to know your timezone, which you can set in your profile.

You have to think globally on that one. If you're in GMT+1 (germany for example) and get a trophy at 8:00 in the morning, this would be 7:00 UTC.

And if your buddy from the UK (GMT+-0) looks at it, it would say i got the trophy at 7:00 in HIS TIME, which would be correct. When i got the trophy at 8:00 it was 7:00 in the uk. 

So everything works as expected!

And to make matters even worse, you have to add another hour for DST currently... ;)

• Like 1