Missing some tip files

shinkyo182

• 1 month later...

You get Tips 57 and 58 in the story. 52 is gotten by watching the Red Memory called "The Legendary Ten Sage"(Tip 52 is about Zwei); I don't know about 56, but I think it's a brain cat doll in a level. Tip 61(Sui) is unlocked by watching the green memory 3 Part B. I'm looking for tip 62 myself.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Useful tip regardings tips, as the related trophy just unlocked, I'm sharing something about my experience:

Spoiler

I basically read / watched none of the sub memories, just the following ones:

• Violet (Purple) sub memories part 1-A (Shrine Maiden) + 1-B (A Day with Mei) ; got none
  • Black sub memory part 1-A (Phantom Boy) ; got tips 60 (Ryouko Kagari) + 62 (Phantom Boy)

But I still obtained tips related to several of them, like 52 (Zwei), 56 (Ringo Akagi) and 61 (Sui Amano), actually they automatically unlocked for me sometime when Es was sent back to her world (Chapter 13/14).

Tips 57 (Kiri) + 58 (Freaks) should be the only one left at this point, you'll get them after completing Blue memories (from Es) Chapter 18-A, after meeting the guy (Kiri) talking to his plushie in the park.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, FinalFan said:

Useful tip regardings tips, as the related trophy just unlocked, I'm sharing something about my experience:

Hide contents

I basically read / watched none of the sub memories, just the following ones:

• Violet (Purple) sub memories part 1-A (Shrine Maiden) + 1-B (A Day with Mei) ; got none
  • Black sub memory part 1-A (Phantom Boy) ; got tips 60 (Ryouko Kagari) + 62 (Phantom Boy)

But I still obtained tips related to several of them, like 52 (Zwei), 56 (Ringo Akagi) and 61 (Sui Amano), actually they automatically unlocked for me sometime when Es was sent back to her world (Chapter 13/14).

Tips 57 (Kiri) + 58 (Freaks) should be the only one left at this point, you'll get them after completing Blue memories (from Es) Chapter 18-A, after meeting the guy (Kiri) talking to his plushie in the park.

Thanks for posting help on it! I got the platinum about a month ago, wasn't too hard as I was only missing one tip file, but as long as you have a save just before the epilogue you can easily go back and find missing files

• Like 1