PedrOTN Platinum Streak

PedrOTN-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Hey everyone, im back at trophy hunting after a break that ended up lasting a few years. I always try to complete 100% on the games i play so the ratings you see on the Checklist are based off the 100% experience and not just the plat. I’ve updated the checklist with the missing achievements and i’ll keep updating it as i earn more, here’s my last 3 plats for reference, hope you guys enjoy it! Feel free to drop a comment or ask a question if you like, thanks for checking it out ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Completion: 100%

1L4cac60.png

Fortnite

1Lafe0a8.png

Star Wars Battlefront II

1L8ed171.png

Edited by PedrOTN-
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, PedrOTN- said:

Hey everyone, im back at trophy hunting after a break that ended up lasting a few years. I always try to complete 100% on the games i play so the ratings you see on the Checklist are based off the 100% experience and not just the plat. I’ve updated the checklist with the missing achievements and i’ll keep updating it as i earn more, here’s my last 3 plats for reference, hope you guys enjoy it! Feel free to drop a comment or ask a question if you like, thanks for checking it out 1f60e.png

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

1L4cac60.png

Fortnite

1Lafe0a8.png

Star Wars Battlefront II

1L8ed171.png

Welcome back, some nice platinums there. Not seen the Fortnite one in a few months, congrats on all three!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, James_Tonto said:

Welcome back, some nice platinums there. Not seen the Fortnite one in a few months, congrats on all three!

Thanks bud, how’ve you been? I checked your profile and noticed youre almost at 200 plats, congrats on that! I’ll try to catch up ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PedrOTN- said:

Thanks bud, how’ve you been? I checked your profile and noticed youre almost at 200 plats, congrats on that! I’ll try to catch up 1f609.png

Doing well! I've cleared out a nice chunk of my backlog, got a PS5 finally so I can play games on 4 different platforms while trophy hunting. I've already beaten my trophy hunting total from last year, so I'll easily be hitting 200 plats this year. I feel like it's going to be something big like Red Dead Redemption 2 or Hollow Knight. I don't have many PS5 games, but I got a bunch of free PS5 upgrades for games I own or already completed. So I'll be picking up a few copies of the same platinum trophies.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

Doing well! I've cleared out a nice chunk of my backlog, got a PS5 finally so I can play games on 4 different platforms while trophy hunting. I've already beaten my trophy hunting total from last year, so I'll easily be hitting 200 plats this year. I feel like it's going to be something big like Red Dead Redemption 2 or Hollow Knight. I don't have many PS5 games, but I got a bunch of free PS5 upgrades for games I own or already completed. So I'll be picking up a few copies of the same platinum trophies.

Sounds good man, personaly i would go for Red Dead Redemption 2 as #200. I got it a while back but i haven’t played it yet, everyone keeps saying its amazing so you cant go wrong with that one ?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Winston said:

Welcome back! How difficult it is to plat Fortnite? 

Thanks bud, Fortnite is more time consuming than hard in my opinion, it depends. It can be hard if you try to beat a Storm Shield Defense on a “regular” power level (required by the mission), most people just get carried through those by max power level players. Other than that its just time consuming, if you think about going for it i recommend picking up a couple friends and enjoying the game, its way better than playing solo. Good luck ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/07/2023 at 7:33 PM, PedrOTN- said:

Update

80. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

1L5cbc88.png

Achieved: 23 Jul 2023

Reveal hidden contents

Difficulty: 6/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

Congrats on the 100% completion, a milestone overlooked by many when it comes to games, due to the Platinum.

• Like 1

On 03/08/2023 at 0:42 PM, James_Tonto said:

Congrats on the 100% completion, a milestone overlooked by many when it comes to games, due to the Platinum.

Thanks bud, i understand the fascination with platinum trophies in general but for me a game is not completed if i dont try to go for 100%. I also understand the argument of some people not going for 100% due to DLC costs etc, to each their own ?

Edited by PedrOTN-
  • Like 1

Saw your post through the recent forum post and immediately thought: what took him so long??

Be it you just got out from jail or had a family to care for, I actually enjoy seeing you back in the saddle. I know we had a run-in in the past, although know that I wish you success on your future endeavours.

Good luck!?

Edited by Mellenthin
  • Like 1

On 03/08/2023 at 10:56 PM, Mellenthin said:

Saw your post through the recent forum post and immediately thought: what took him so long?1f609.png

Be it you just got out from jail or had a family to care for, I actually enjoy seeing you back in the saddle. I know we had a run-in in the past, although know that I wish you success on your future endeavours.

Good luck!1f642.png

Thank you sir, i can say the reason wasnt jail related ?

I apologize but i dont remember we playing together its been so long, what game was it?

Also i noticed youre a completionist as well so keep up the good work!

Thanks for checking it out ?

Edited by PedrOTN-