Some sort of roadmap?

Having played about 3 hours of this game it's pretty good, no mad glitches yet or anything like that thank god. I'm just wondering from the trophies perspective, what would be be the best way in obtaining this platinum? Complete story whilst completing the 'Mentor' trophy and gathering up the collectibles? The reason i'm asking is because normally i never jump into a game without a trophy guide, so a little help if possible would be appreciated, thank you :)

I would try to go for 100% in all the missions, but if you can't manage it, you can always replay levels for any you missed later. As for how I'll play, I'm going to do some story missions, then work on collectibles for a bit, then more story missions, and so on.

Do you have to get 100% in all missions? 

The only thing I would actively work on, other than trying to 100% main story missions (activities and historical figure missions don't need to be 100%) is work towards destroying 5,000 items with your carriage. That one takes a long time. Of course, there's plenty of misc. trophies you could do along the way.

I always just play to sequence 3 or 4 to get whatever weapons and equipment you can get, then I go after the many many collectibles and whatever side missions that appeal to me.  Earn enough skill points to level up high or to the max. Then I go after completing story mode.

However you choose to do it, just have fun with it.

• Like 1