To the Victor trophy... Again? OMG :(

ecalabar

Pretty cruddy trophy, relying, not only on 11 other players being available, but 11 other players being available AND slower. So far, I've won a majority of my races online (Rec'd the Win 25 online races prior to the race 50 races online trophy) but I have not raced against more than 7-8. Maybe we can get a group together to knock this out. The rhythm racing is not only fun, but quick. If we can get 12 players together, every one of us can have the trophy within 30 minutes. Just do some rhythm racing and if you win a race, bow out for the first 10 seconds so someone else can win. Simple.

Pretty cruddy trophy, relying, not only on 11 other players being available, but 11 other players being available AND slower. So far, I've won a majority of my races online (Rec'd the Win 25 online races prior to the race 50 races online trophy) but I have not raced against more than 7-8. Maybe we can get a group together to knock this out. The rhythm racing is not only fun, but quick. If we can get 12 players together, every one of us can have the trophy within 30 minutes. Just do some rhythm racing and if you win a race, bow out for the first 10 seconds so someone else can win. Simple.

Yeah,  but in the ps3 version, even when we got a group of 12 boosters together (I tried that twice and I know a few players who has tried that too),  the servers couldn't hold more than 8 players simultaneously, we tried for hours but the servers always kicked someone when the number of players reached 9 or so. I just hope that this issue got fixed in ps4.

Yeah,  but in the ps3 version, even when we got a group of 12 boosters together (I tried that twice and I know a few players who has tried that too),  the servers couldn't hold more than 8 players simultaneously, we tried for hours but the servers always kicked someone when the number of players reached 9 or so. I just hope that this issue got fixed in ps4.

We had 12 in a room earlier, but one left before race's end.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I just recently boosted the PS3 version.... It's possible but the servers are so horrendous .... Took us 5 hours to boost the trophy for 12 players!! People kept getting disconnected / some peoples PS3s would freeze, very stupid they brought that trophy back for encore! I refuse to play any other MVA game until they stop adding that BS trophy!!! The trophy is so specific ....like if a player backs out before the race ends and you are in first place about to win the race, NO trophy because someone raged quit!!!!! I am switching to the MXGP series the game is more official feeling with real brand bikes you don't have to purchase on the store for extra money. I've been a huge fan of MVA since MX Unleashed, sucks to see the series go downhill like it has been.

I am currently trying to get 11 together got 5 so need 7 more F R me if you're interested going to try one weekend cause I'm guessing some guys might be middle of the night due to time zones. Have posted a gaming session not not much response so am resorting to F Requesting anybody that's playing it

• 10 months later...
On 10/29/2015 at 0:22 PM, ecalabar said:

When was the last time you tried? I know of a few people that were able to get it on the PS3 version yesterday.

• 6 years later...
  • 3 months later...