When you feel like you have a problem, what do you do?

Crzy Minus

I'll give you the same advice I've given others. Talk with people who have gone through or are experiencing the same thing. Even if they can't "help" you solve the problem, it'll create a feeling that you're not alone in your struggle and that might help in an emotional sense. They'd also be able to give you insight into what they do to cope with the problem. I'd also suggest finding a therapist that works for you rather than just saying therapy doesn't help. I'd cycled through 5 or 6 before I found a good one.

As for what I do when I get really upset, I buy a lot of games. I wouldn't recommend doing that though. It creates a big backlog and a lot of debt.

Well, what I usually do, and some might not agree, is play video games. They are a good way for me to let the world fade away for a brief moment, and pour all my emotions into whatever game I'm playing, which would relive the stress I'm getting from the current problem. I also am able to assess the problem and form several different solutions to the problem of which I am facing at the time. Games such as Mass Effect help me to figure out solutions based on a moral level, games that require puzzle solving help me build problem solving techniques. Shooter and fighting games, well, they just help me to work out my emotions on something. course, that's just my way of handling problems. 

Honestly, with everything I've been going through here and irl.. friends, video games and loved ones.

You don't know how many times I love my true friends, especially the people on here! The support I've been getting for me being transgender is amazing.. and I'm so glad people here are so accepting of me. I may run across bigots every so often but I try not to let it get to me.. no matter what.

I've been through rough times but its the strength of others and of my will that carry me on.

You haven't really specified what kind of problems you're dealing with, though I understand that you're not asking for help.

When I feel like I have a problem, I solve it. And convincing myself that it can't be fixed is just more motivation to prove myself wrong. In my life at least, I tend to find that the more problems I face, the more it makes me more physically/mentally/emotionally resilient. And I found that just being upset about something got me nowhere until I actually did something about it.

So if something's upsetting you, do something that will either make you feel better, or aim to fix that problem and get over it. 

Good luck

I avoid them. There just may be some things on that to-do list that will go away if you wait long enough. Let’s say repairing a kid’s shirt is on your list. Wait long enough and the kid will outgrow the shirt. Problem solved. Or maybe you want to paint your house this summer. Wait long enough and it will be October, when it will be too cold or wet for the paint to dry. Problem gone!

lol, I'm not sure what you do for a living or what you aim to be one when you grow older, but that's probably the worst advice you can give someone. If a kid asked me to repair his shirt I'd do it, not say "oh it will be too small for you when you're older anyways so why bother." Telling people to put off their problems just encourages people to be lazy, weak-minded cowards.