Unlocks?

BrutalLooter

• 2 weeks later...

Last act is indeed quite stupid in this rather solid game (won't say it's a good game, it just delivers for that price... and has otherwise easy platinum). There are three tight spots in this act:

hostage sniper headshot thingy - don't bother with aiming for heads. Go for the barrels when shotgunners run past them

that bridge section before last battle - spider drones are quite easy, just spam them with grenades. The real nightmare are those flying drones - they move too fast and shot staggering blueballs of frustration. There are two ways to handle them. Easier: run to the other end of the bridge, there is a AA gun. Shoot them down. Harder/Longer/The-Way-I-Did-It: hide in the corner behind those black crates on the left when you enter the bridge area. Just stick out the gun and shot in visible night sky when you see that those guys are coming to swarm you with blueballs of frustration. Don't bother to aim. Just shoot when you see red reticle. You'll surely use up all your ammo. I ended up with pistol. There are four waves on Normal difficulty - first has one, second and third two and fourth has three drones.

final boss fight: just ignore the minigun and drones and run for a uberAAgun. When mounted remember that those guns have ironsights aiming like regular guns on L1! It's essential. Those flying drones stop spawning after some, so it's otherwise quite easy fight

I can see that OP has a plat already, so I hope this helps others.

Edited by zettlock
  • Like 1