help please

I am kinda getting my ass kicked by the bosses in the game, I am playing it on classic mode and dying a lot to the bosses does anyone know of a way I can some how use like a glitch? I mean house of the dead 3 and 4 had a glitch in it where if you push both fire buttons at the same time you shoot faster and there is more shoots fired at the same time.

so what am asking if you know anything about how to beat classic mode easier or just some way I can beat the bosses

Edited by KANERKB

Should be a lot easier after a few attempts but I think you can also pause the game to line up your next shot. Cheap way of doing it but it gets the job done. Been a while since I finished it so not 100% certain if it works.

ah thanks I hope it does work the bug boss has been killing me non stop

The magnum will basically shoot as fast as you can hit the trigger. Don't hesitate, fill him with bullets and learn where he is on the screen when his health bar appears.

I hear classic mode is easier in coop. If you're really stuck, enlist a friend. Otherwise keep practicing, it isn't that tough once you know the patterns. There aren't any glitches to help you though.

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, bosses will only ever respond to shots to their weak spots. That's the head/brain for Jasper, the tiny one for the double stripper zombie fight, the whole body for the Hospital boss (but make sure not to hit her illusions), the small conjoined twin for Carny boss, the eyes for the train bug boss, the face for the swamp boss (but make sure to destroy his projectiles first, especially the larger ones), the teats for the cow hybrid boss, the weapon arm for the penitentiary boss, and the head/brain for the final boss. Using a Move controller (possibly paired with the sharpshooter) was very helpful for me (I wouldn't have gotten the plat without the sharpshooter for sure).

Edited by adamska_br

• 7 months later...