Tales of Zestiria difficulty

b0nsaa1

Heya,

I've been playing the game on hard since I started the game, however I find it way too easy I haven't met a challenging boss yet. In the throphy discriptions it says that you have to play on for instance hard to unlock intense. However I'm about 15 hours into the game and I still haven't unlocked it. Do you actually need to beat the game to unlock it?

If it's anything like all previous Tales games then yes you have to beat the final boss on that difficulty to unlock the next highest one.

Not all of them, Tales of Graces F allowed you to unlock higher difficulties.

300 fights on hard to unlock intense, 400 on intense to unlock chaos

alternatively they unlock when you start NG+

Great thanks! should get it soon then :)

incase you are curious about the difficulty change

each new difficulty adds +20 lvls on the enemy and intense also cuts the casttime of enemy seraphic artes by 50%

the 50% cut on casttime makes a few fights easier because you can evade a lot more seraphic artes to grind up fast BG to unleash hell with

if you seek a challenge then i can assure you with that the postgame dungeon is quite difficult

Edited by Sun_emperor1

if you seek a challenge then i can assure you with that the postgame dungeon is quite difficult

I found the game to be rather easy up to this point I haven't met a single boss yet who forced me to use items on hard. Would you say the difficulty is up to par with tales of graces f?