Platinum trophy tip.

Seeing as I can't find anyway to post a tip on the trophies themselves I thought I'd post it here for anyone who wants to save a bit of time when going for platinum.

The final few trophies which made me really grind for them were never stop growing, just don't run with them and blinged up. Never stop growing I got with ease though when collecting mono coins for the other two and this is basically a quick way to buy the bling bullets and the different skills for genocide jack.

You will still have to grind but not as much as you originally would have to. Make sure you have enough to get all of either the bling bullets or the skills for genocide jack and just before going to the shop to buy all of the skills or bullets be sure to save. Then buy all of the skills or bullets and the trophy for whichever will pop up, then just exit the game. Reload it and (depending on whichever you bought first) you then can buy the other set and get the other trophy.

I recommend going for the bling bullets before the skills as there are two which are very expensive (one is around 3000 mono coins and the other is 10000) but either way I think has around the same grind time just if you go for the bullets first you can get both trophies back to back. This is also helpful if you want to buy the extras afterwards, just after buying the second set and gaining the trophy you exit the game again and go buy a big chunk of the extras.

Hope this helps some of you!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...