Japanese Okami HD gameplay

Lady Lilith

http://www.playstati...meplay-footage/

Looks pretty. Will be my first time playing it seriously. I couldn't stand using the control stick for the celestial paintbrush on PS2.

So I'm assuming you have the Move? I'll be getting this day one and I'm really exited to see how well the Move works with this game. The Wiimote worked very well so I'm sure the Move will be even better, plus the game looks a whole lot better than it does on the PS2 and Wii.

Parker

So I'm assuming you have the Move? I'll be getting this day one and I'm really exited to see how well the Move works with this game. The Wiimote worked very well so I'm sure the Move will be even better, plus the game looks a whole lot better than it does on the PS2 and Wii.

Parker

Correct. My first Move games were Time Crisis 4, Deadstorm Pirates, and House of the Dead Overkill XC. Really enjoyed them all. Never had a problem with the Move calibration or controls, only in games like Heavy Rain (probably because I tried Move three quarters of the way through the game on Very Hard), and Hydrophobia.